Phishing-Versuch zum Schmunzeln

Ezri

Adminchen
Administrator
Neues von der Phishing-Front:

Entsperren Ihr PayPal-Konto

Diese E-Mail wurde Ihnen von PayPal an Sie informieren, dass wir nicht in der Lage, Ihre Daten zu überprüfen waren.
Dies könnte darauf zurückzuführen sein, einen der folgenden Gründe haben:

1. Eine aktuelle Änderung Ihrer persönlichen Daten. (zB: Adresse, Telefonnummer)
2. Das Einreichen falscher Informationen während der Registrierung verarbeiten.

Um sicherzustellen, dass Ihr Dienst nicht unterbrochen wird, bitten wir Sie um zu bestätigen, und aktualisieren Sie Ihre Informationen heute unter folgendem Link:

http://www. de-paypal. com/ index.php?id=697024 <---- Entsperren Ihr PayPal-Konto

Vielen Dank für Ihre prompte Aufmerksamkeit in dieser Angelegenheit. Antworten Sie nicht auf diese E-Mail.
E-Mail an diese Adresse kann nicht beantwortet werden.
Kunde 697024

© PayPal 2011

:totlach

Admin

Administrator
Teammitglied
Administrator
Mal wieder super mieses Deutsch. Irgendwie frage ich mich, ob ihnen das noch nicht aufgefallen ist :kicher Die Domain selbst ist aber nicht schlecht; wenn dann dort noch ein Imitat der Paypal Seite steht, dann könnte es klappen (wenn das Deutsch etwas besser ist).

anjaxxo

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Citizen
Ich hab vor ca. 2 Wochen das hier gekriegt, nix gemacht und hab meinen Facebook account noch, oh Wunder:

ATTENTION!
Your account will be deactivated immediately. Because someone has reported your illegal actions, Maybe you have written content that is abusive or upload a picture that can be insulting or harmful to other users.

To confirm that this is just a misunderstanding and you never do all of the charges against you, please you regain control of your account with mengkofirmasi reset your account, to stop blocking or warning is disabled on your account.

For cancellations, Please Confirm your Facebook account below:

└ ► http://apps.facebook.com/misconceptions_user_/

If within 24 hours after you receive information from us, you do not immediately confirm your account, our system will automatically deactivate your Facebook account permanently.
This policy is designed to ensure the use of Facebook in the social network of safe, convenient and reliable for all users.

Facebook™ Security Network Inc
Phone : (650.543.4800) Fax : (650.543.4801)

Copyright © 2011 Facebook Inc. All right reserved.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█
891 111 003 802 1166 100 00

email_open_log_pic.php

View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message Facebooƙ Centre.

Ezri

Adminchen
Administrator

Diese E-Mail wurde Ihnen von PayPal an Sie informieren, dass wir nicht in der Lage, Ihre Daten zu überprüfen waren.
Dies könnte darauf zurückzuführen sein, einen der folgenden Gründe haben:

1. Eine aktuelle Änderung Ihrer persönlichen Daten. (zB: Adresse, Telefonnummer)
2. Das Einreichen falscher Informationen während der Registrierung verarbeiten.

Um sicherzustellen, dass Ihr Dienst nicht unterbrochen wird, bitten wir Sie um zu bestätigen, und aktualisieren Sie Ihre Informationen heute unter folgendem Link:

Vielen Dank für Ihre prompte Aufmerksamkeit in dieser Angelegenheit. Antworten Sie nicht auf diese E-Mail.
E-Mail an diese Adresse kann nicht beantwortet werden.
Kunde 697024

© PayPal 2011

Weil es schön ist... :haha

Admin

Administrator
Teammitglied
Administrator
Nachdem sich die Nachricht von dem 2 Milliarden Betrug - z.B. Gewinnwarnung: UBS-Händler verzockt 2 Mrd. Dollar | FTD.de - auch in der englischen Presse - z.B. BBC News - Rogue trader costs UBS $2bn - verbreitet hat, kommen die ersten Phishing Versuche auf ...

Most Warmest Greeting of the Season,

My name is Kweku Adoboli, and I was lately employed as a trader with a major Swiss financial institution. IN my role I was able to divert funds into various bank accounts in my home country of Ghana. I am looking for a partner in your country, and several of our mutual friends referred me to your kind self.

The assets I have hidden sum over US$2,000,000,0000 (TWO BILLION US DOLLARS). Please provide your banking coordinates so that I can affect a transfer of this sum to you. In exchange for helping me with this transaction, you will be entitled to a commission of $500,000,000 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS).

Thank you, and with most anticipation of your honorable reply,

Kweku Adoboli

P.S. -- I need only $750,000 in advance for you as a demonstration of your good faith (and for my bail money)

Also wer will .... Ich finde nur den Betrag, den sie verlangen (750'000$) etwas hoch ;)

Cheers, :winke
der Admin

Ezri

Adminchen
Administrator
:wohoo ich werde reich

Anerkennen Ich habe ein gegenseitiges Geschдft Vorschlag von gemeinsamem Interesse, mit Ihnen zu teilen; Es geht um die Ьbertragung einer groЯen Geldsumme. Ich habe Ihren Hinweis in meiner Suche nach jemandem, der passt mir vorgeschlagenen Geschдftsbeziehung. Wenn Sie sind in der Arbeit mit mir kontaktieren Sie mich durch meine interessiert private E-Mail (wong_p @yahoo.cn) fьr weitere Einzelheiten Ihre frьheste Reaktion auf dieses Schreiben wird geschдtzt. Best Regard, Mr.Peter Wong Hang Seng Bank Ltd

texasmatze

Ist vor ein paar Tagen in meinem SPAM Ordner gelandet:

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport 6000 N Terminal Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30320

Attn: Consignee,

This is to inform you that we Intercepted your Consignment Box Tagged house Hold Personal effect on Transit from London City Airport (LCY). When scanned it revealed 450Bundles of $100Dollars Bills which is estimated to be $4.5Million Dollar. The consignment was intercepted because it was not properly declared by the private delivery company as money rather personal effect.

The details on the consignment tagged.

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Dimensions: Height: 2.30 ft, Width: 1.64 ft, Depth: 0.98 ft
Weight: 177Pounds.

We need a reconfirmation;

1. Your Name.
2. Home phone & Cell Phone
3. Home delivery address
4. Occupation.
5. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.
6. Email address.

So you are expected to come for the normalization of your shipping Documents and pick up of your Consignment here in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Get back so that l will advice you on what you have to come with.

Best Regard.
Mr. Peter Ferguson.

Na ich glaube 4,5 Mill Dollar kann ich locker verschmerzen, das ist Taschengeld für mich. Muss ich das nächste Mal auf 2 Koffer aufteilen, da fällts nicht so auf :totlach

texasmatze

Wieder eins, diesmal im Auftrag des Herrn. Passend zum Papstbesuch.

The General Council Of TheASSEMBLIES OF GOD Church
SPRINGFIELD,Missouri USA,

My name is Rev Pastor LAWRENCE RAYMOND LARSON am 75yrs old of age, i stay at 8449 S.W. 108th Place, Ocala, Florida 34481 U.S.A.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world.I spend all my life on ministry and cooperate business both is Asia,Europe and here in America .

I am a very godly man with all cost i care about orphanage and privileged people, since when I have an experience of my difficult to sleep and give rest. later in the year 2010 November i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon.I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of my investment cannot be run and manage by me again.I quickly call up my fellow pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor, business woman and man for their investment and for future rising.

Therefore I am writing this letter to people who are really need help to contact me urgently. so that i can make available preparation on that.especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive from feeding their self. please contact me and stop weeping.

probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. Now am so much with God, am now born again .May the lord bless you, as you reach me,please to remind you,don't belong to scammers or any act of fraudulent act on Internet. I will give more information to you as i await your
response immediately.

Best Regards
LAWRENCE RAYMOND LARSON

NB.From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."Deuteronomy 4:29

Oben