Favorite Quotes - Lieblingszitate

Muus

"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets the more interested he is in her."
- Agatha Christie

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb...and I also know that I'm not blonde.
- Dolly Parton

You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
- Erica Jong

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
- Maryon Pearson :totlach :haha :totlach

kruemelmaus85

Ehe-GC
Meine Oma heute beim Mittagessen, als mein Sohn nicht essen wollte:

"Na komm' jetzt iss' mal, sonst weint die Kartoffel" :D

Rynoa

Ehe-GC
LOL ... der is gut Krümel ... kommt in die Liste der dümmsten "wie krieg ich mein Kind zum essen Sprüche"

Muus

Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.

~ Aldous Huxley

(tja... dann stamm ich wirklich von einem anderen Planeten.... :scheisse)

anjaxxo

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Citizen
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.

~ Aldous Huxley

(tja... dann stamm ich wirklich von einem anderen Planeten.... :scheisse)

Aliens really exist wowowowowow...
Muus wohl so sein....

Muus

Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?
-- Mary Manin Morrissey

Muus

Quote of the Day:

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Muus

Quote of the day:

I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.

-- Nikki Giovanni

Oben