Einreise mit Visa - wo anstellen?

KC191208

After i get my K3 Visa, which line at the airport do i use when i come to the states? The one for US Citizens or the other one? I'm not sure because with the visa you don't get a citizenship, but at the same time you have a visa for the States.....???
I tried to find something about it here but didn't. Would be nice if you could help me out.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

garfieldshome

Ehe-GC
usually you get in the us citizenline, some airports have special lines for immigration visa, but that depends.

d-dee

ask one of the people that distribute the passengers to the POE officers (i think they are usually dressed in green and stand between the passenger line and the POE officer booths), they will be the only ones who can tell you for sure what the policy of the airport regarding new immigrants is

Ilka

I have asked myself already the same question....especially because I am travelling with two US citizen (aka my kids).

Does anyone have an idea how things look like in Chicago?

Ruffie

Ehe-GC
Ehe-GC
thread verschoben und Titel angepasst

Grundsätzlich hängt es schlichtweg davon ab, welche "Schlangen" ein Flughafen anbietet... Aber zum Aktivieren des Visums geht man im Normalfall in die Visitorschlange, weil man eben weder citizen noch LPR ist (wenn auch nur "noch" nicht).

Wer mit Kindern reist, die citizen sind, stellt man sich in die citizen Schlange.

Im übrigen reißt einem keiner den Kopf ab, falls man tatsächlich in der "falschen" Schlange steht

Oben