Having a bad day?

judlane03

Ehe-GC
Ich glaubs ja nicht, die Seite ist ja vielleicht cool, die habe ich mir jetzt mal gleich unter favorites abgespeichert, habe so lachen muessen, da werde ich nun des oefteren mal reinschauen.
:haha:haha:haha

butterfly230881

Citizen
Echt klasse die Seite!!!!:haha:haha:haha

Cyndera

Citizen
Mein Liebling bis jetzt:

Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML

blinky

Dieser hier: :auslach

Today, I asked a very cute fireman for his number "just in case I needed him to come to my rescue"... He told me "Yeah sure!" and scribbled it down. After he walked away I read his note: "911". FML

infineon

Ehe-GC
Mein Liebling bis jetzt:

Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML

oh mein gott, das ist ja geil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :totlach

Lileigh

Citizen
Die Seite ist genial...

Mein Favorit bisher...

Today, I went to the Doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML

:totlach

edit:

Today, I woke up to the sound of scissors. My mom was cutting my hair while I was asleep. FML

WTF?!...lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben